- Research support facilities
Research support facilities
IMB scientists have on-site access to a range of leading technologies and facilities allowing them to conduct faster, more comprehensive research.
All IMB facilities are subsidised by the Institute and are available on a user-pays system to scientists within the UQ research community.
To inquire about the use of an IMB facility, please contact the relevant facility manager or support staff.
IMB research support facilities:
- ACRF Cancer Biology Imaging Facility and ACRF Dynamic Imaging Facility
- Bioinformatics Resource Australia of EMBL Australia (BRAEMBL)
- Life Science Automation (LISA) Facility
- High-Throughput Genomics Facility
- Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility
- QFAB Bioinformatics
- Solar Biofuels Research Centre
- UQROCX Crystallisation Facility
External facilities supported by IMB:
- UQ Protein Expression Facility (PEF)
- UQ Centre for Advanced Imaging (CAI)
- UQ Biological Resources (UQBR)
- UQ Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis (CMM)
|Research support facilities section|